[aarch64-port-dev ] jdk11 fastdebug seems to have slowed down.

Vladimir Kozlov vladimir.kozlov at oracle.com
Wed Aug 1 17:30:34 UTC 2018

Which test shows slowdown? Whould be nice to find when (which jdk11
build) it started?

Is it possible that find_pc_desc_internal() is called more then before?

Is it linear_search() takes long? It is called only in debug VM. Or
loops in find_pc_desc_internal()?:

http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk/jdk/file/b095f437af22/src/hotspot/share/code/nmethod.cpp#l1822

I don't see any big changes in this code in jdk 11. Coleen removed
ValueObj (8173070) but it was "" empty for gcc for long time.

Vladimir