RFR(S): 8208623: [TESTBUG] runtime/LoadClass/LongBCP.java fails in AUFS file system

David Holmes david.holmes at oracle.com
Thu Aug 2 05:11:23 UTC 2018

On 2/08/2018 12:46 AM, Pengfei Li wrote:
> Hi David,
>

> I've tried to find such kind of Java APIs but didn't get an appropriate
> one. Maybe the os file system type is designed to be transparent to Java
> applications. So the only way I could think of is to execute a shell
> command.

What does FileStore.type() show for AUFS? This little test seems to
report other filesystem types okay:

import java.nio.file.*;

public class FileSystemCheck {
   public static void main(String[] args) throws Throwable {
     FileStore fs = Files.getFileStore(new java.io.File(args[0]).toPath());
     System.out.println(fs.type());
   }
}

 > java9 FileSystemCheck /java