RFR(S): 8209164: [TESTBUG] Apply jtreg skipped status to cds tests

Ioi Lam ioi.lam at oracle.com
Thu Aug 9 23:26:25 UTC 2018

Also, some test cases executes many JVM processes. E.g.,
VerifierTest.java. On Windows, sometimes you get a mapping failure once
for several JVM launches, so VerifierTest.java is bound to always exit
with the SkippedException.

I worry that would reduce test coverage on Windows.

For such tests, maybe you should catch the SkippedException and move on
to the next sub-case?

Thanks

- Ioi