RFR(S): 8209164: [TESTBUG] Apply jtreg skipped status to cds tests

Ioi Lam ioi.lam at oracle.com
Fri Aug 10 21:13:40 UTC 2018

Hi Misha,

Have you done a few Windows runs and see how many tests report being
skipped?

Also, unlike your previous version (which called
checkCommonExecExceptions inside the Result constructor) now we have a
divergence of behavior:

+ tests that use the CCDSTestUtils.run() APIs will silently ignore the
mapping failures.

+ tests that use the old TestCommon.checkExec APIs will throw
SkippedException.

I think it's better to unify the behavior.

Thanks

- Ioi