RFR(S) 8206115 - Use shared macros for JavaClasses::compute_offsets and MetaspaceShared::serialize_well_known_classes

Jiangli Zhou jiangli.zhou at oracle.com
Wed Aug 15 16:10:17 UTC 2018

Hi Ioi,

Looks good!

I have a very minor suggestion. Could you please add some details in the
following comment and describe where/when the compute_offsets() calls
for java_lang_String and java_lang_Class are done.

4538   // We have already called the compute_offsets() of the
4539   // BASIC_JAVA_CLASSES_DO_PART1 classes (java_lang_String and
java_lang_Class);

Thanks,
Jiangli