RFR (XS): 8208480: Fix for test failure: assert(is_bound() || is_unused()) after JDK-8206075 in C1

Schmidt, Lutz lutz.schmidt at sap.com
Fri Aug 17 14:47:56 UTC 2018

Hi Gunter,
this fix looks good. I'm NOT a reviewer, though.
Thanks,
Lutz

On 17.08.18, 15:38, "Haug, Gunter" <gunter.haug at sap.com> wrote:

    Hi all,

    could I please have  a review and a sponsor for this tiny fix:

    http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ghaug/webrevs/8208480

    C1 holds a label to the unwind handler during compilation. There are bail-out paths where a branch to this label has already been emitted but the handler hasn't (e.g. code cache full). The label is therefore unbound when the destructor is invoked and the assertion fires.

    Thanks,
    Gunter