RFR[S] 8209657 Refactor filemap.hpp to simplify integration with Serviceability Agent

Ioi Lam ioi.lam at oracle.com
Fri Aug 17 21:22:05 UTC 2018

[Resending to include bug number in e-mail subject line]

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iklam/jdk12/8209657-shared-FileMapHeader-decl.v01/

The CDS FileMapHeader type was big, and was duplicated 4 times in our
sources.
I moved the parts that's common to HotSpot and Serviceability Agent into
a new
common header file, cds.h.

I also did various clean up in filemap.cpp/hpp:

- avoid using unwieldy nested types such as
FileMapInfo::FileMapHeader::space_info
- added convenience function space_at(), so you have

   struct FileMapInfo::FileMapHeader::space_info* si =
         &_header->_space[i];
=>
   CDSFileMapRegion* si = space_at(i);

Testing:

hs tiers 1,2,3 on all supported platforms.