RFR(S): 8207211: [TESTBUG] Remove excessive output from CDS/AppCDS tests

Calvin Cheung calvin.cheung at oracle.com
Tue Aug 21 18:39:06 UTC 2018

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ccheung/8207211/webrev.00/

For the tests which generate a lot of output, I used the
-Dtest.cds.copy.child.stdout=false property to reduce the output to the
main stdout. The output is still being captured in
<testname>-dump.stdout (for dump time) and <testname>-exec.stdout (for
run time).

In some tests which don't require class loading output, I've simply
removed the -verbose:class or -Xlog:class+load option.

Testing: hs-tier{1,2,3}

thanks,
Calvin