RFR(S): 8196565: AIX: Clean up os::javaTimeNanos according to AIX/PASE specification

Langer, Christoph christoph.langer at sap.com
Thu Feb 1 12:06:34 UTC 2018

Hi David,

thanks for looking. I'll change my code to use that constant.

One question, as I'm currently looking at the os timing functions: Do you know why in os_solaris.cpp, in os::getTimesSecs(), the process_real_time value is not taken from the result of times() but from getTimeNanos()? Otherwise getTimeSecs would be a good candidate to move to os_posix.cpp ...

Best regards
Christoph