RFR(XS): 8197572: s390 build broken after 8165929

coleen.phillimore at oracle.com coleen.phillimore at oracle.com
Mon Feb 12 14:54:42 UTC 2018

On 2/12/18 9:40 AM, Doerr, Martin wrote:
> Hi Coleen,
>
> no problem. Thanks for reviewing and for adapting all the other PPC64 and s390 functions.

There's sort of a fine balance of whether I should have waited to have
pushed the change for the other platforms to run tests, but I thought it
was unlikely to have missed anything. And I don't know how time
consuming it is for you to drop everything and test the patch.  It was
simple enough to fix in this case.

I would wait for a more complicated change, but let me know if I should
wait in the future with this sort of change also.

Thanks,
Coleen