RFR(S): 8197906: Enable CDS mode execution of jtreg tests via make

Mikhailo Seledtsov mikhailo.seledtsov at oracle.com
Wed Feb 14 15:26:22 UTC 2018

Hi Igor,

   Thank you for review. This is what I see from the test execution logs
on Windows:

// At archive creation time:
  >      -XX:SharedArchiveFile=T:/testoutput/jtreg/cds_archive.jsa -Xshare:dump

// At archive use time:

  >        -vmoption:-XX:+UnlockDiagnosticVMOptions -vmoption:-XX:SharedArchiveFile=/cygdrive/t/testoutput/jtreg/cds_archive.jsa -javaoptions:-Xshare:auto -javaoptions:-Xlog:class+path=trace -javaoptions:-showversion

I am not a Windows expert, and especially not a wiz in Cygwin. Do you
know if these 2 paths are equivalent?
[1] T:/testoutput/jtreg/cds_archive.jsa
[2] /cygdrive/t/testoutput/jtreg/cds_archive.jsa

If these are equivalent, then the code is OK as is. If not, I will
change it and rerun the tests. Please let me know.

Thank you,
Misha