RFR(S): 8195691: AIX build broken after 8194312

Doerr, Martin martin.doerr at sap.com
Fri Jan 19 13:45:49 UTC 2018

Hi Kim,

thanks a lot for the detailed explanations.

1. Unfortunately, the friend proposal didn't help.
2. The const proposal didn't work, either:
test/hotspot/gtest/gc/shared/test_oopStorage.cpp", line 1203.13: 1540-0274 (S) The name lookup for "NULL_BLOCK" did not find a declaration.

You're right, that OopBlock* should be used. I have changed that and moved the macro below the typedef.

I have also added some comments which you have suggested.

I have uploaded a new webrev here:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mdoerr/8195691_fix_AIX_build/webrev.01/

Please review and push it when it's ok.

Thanks and best regards,