[aarch64-port-dev ] 8153107: Unbalanced recursive locking

Daniel D. Daugherty daniel.daugherty at oracle.com
Mon Jun 18 18:34:21 UTC 2018

Greetings,

OK so I'm not going to get a "go" based on reproducible test results.
I'm okay with that as long as I get a "go" from the other folks reviewing
and discussing this change:

Andrew Haley     - go (as stated below)
Andrey Petushkov -
Dan Daugherty    - go (since Oracle platform testing passed)
Derek White      -

Of course, I could have listed Andrey as a go since he is the
author of the fix, but I didn't want to assume... :-)

Dan