RFR: JDK-8189429: SA: MacOSX: Replace the deprecated PT_ATTACH with PT_ATTACHEXC

David Holmes david.holmes at oracle.com
Wed Jun 27 06:32:34 UTC 2018

Hi Jini,

I took a look ... that's about all I can say :)

I know that you and Sharath have worked through this in detail over an
extended period of time, so I'm okay to add my Reviewed stamp to it.

About the only thing I'd suggest, if not already done, is to do a mach5
run only on OSX with --test-repeat 10, to try to check that we are okay
on a range of OSX machines.