RFR(XS): 8212883: Setting a double manageable flag with jcmd/jinfo crashes the JVM

Gerard Ziemski gerard.ziemski at oracle.com
Tue Oct 23 22:43:27 UTC 2018

hi Tony,

Looks good. Thank you for adding the new type here.

It would be nice to have a test coverage here, but I think we need to wait with that till we get an actual flag of that type.

A small quibble: I don’t like the inconsistencies in that file's comments, but that’s a pre-existing condition, so you did the right thing by following the pattern.

I can sponsor this fix for you if you need it.

cheers