RFR(S): [TESTBUG]runtime/ErrorHandling fails when using jtreg 4.1 b13

David Holmes david.holmes at oracle.com
Thu Oct 25 05:14:53 UTC 2018

Hi Igor,

On 25/10/2018 3:11 PM, Igor Ignatyev wrote:
> IIRC, prior jtreg 4.1b13 it was fine to have nonexistent classes in @build actions, so the fix is good regardless of used version of jtreg, but are necessary for jtreg 4.1b13+.

Okay, just wanted to be sure that 8u testing still expects use of
hotspot testlibrary implementation in hotspot tests.

Though if the @build is actually a no-op is it even necessary to fix it
rather than just delete it? Sorry I've lost track of where we stand with
needing to explicitly build the test library in older versions.