RFR(S): 8228960: [TESTBUG] containers/docker/TestJcmdWithSideCar.java: jcmd reports main class as 'Unknown'

mikhailo.seledtsov at oracle.com mikhailo.seledtsov at oracle.com
Tue Aug 13 18:57:30 UTC 2019

Hi Bob,

   The workdir (JTwork/scratch) is created with the "test user"
permissions. Let me try to place the "signal" file in /tmp instead,
since /tmp should normally have a 777 permission on Linux.

If this works, I will have to add some unique number to the file name,
perhaps a PID of a child process.

I will try this, and let you know how it works.

Thank you,

Misha