RFR: JDK-8223599: minimal build failed after JDK-8185525

Wang Haomin wanghaomin at loongson.cn
Thu May 9 11:12:38 UTC 2019

Hi  Aleksey, David,

Thanks for your suggestion. However, build is failed when using
"--with-jvm-features=-jfr --with-jvm-variants=server
--with-debug-level=release --disable-precompiled-headers".
I made a litter modification. Could you review it?

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~aoqi/8223599/webrev.02/

Thanks,
Haomin

在 2019年05月09日 16:57, Aleksey Shipilev 写道: