RFR(S): 8223396: [TESTBUG] several jfr tests do not clean up files created in /tmp

mikhailo.seledtsov at oracle.com mikhailo.seledtsov at oracle.com
Fri May 31 22:50:57 UTC 2019

Hi Leonid,

   Thank you for this suggestion.

No, I did not consider that. With my current fix I simply addressed the
specific test set and a specific bug.

The change described in JDK-8213214
<https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8213214> is much larger in
scope and impact, touches build infra. The RFE is assigned to Erik, who
is an expert in make and build system.

Best regards,

Misha