RFR[S] 8241158 SA TestHeapDumpForInvokeDynamic.java fails when CDS archive is relocated

Ioi Lam ioi.lam at oracle.com
Wed Apr 15 05:07:17 UTC 2020

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the info. I've synced with the latest repo and updated the
webrev in-place:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iklam/jdk15/8241158-sa-heap-dump-fails.v01/

I'll rerun tiers 1-4 as two of the affected tests (ClhsdbDumpheap.java,
TestHeapDumpForInvokeDynamic.java) will now be executed on macos by mach5.

Thanks
- Ioi