RFR 8242484: Rework thread deletion during VM termination

coleen.phillimore at oracle.com coleen.phillimore at oracle.com
Fri Apr 17 15:57:05 UTC 2020

This looks good to me also, although I'd like a reprisal of the comment
before the delete thread line that says something ilke:

// We are here after VM_Exit::set_vm_exited() so we can't call
// thread->smr_delete() or we will block on the Threads_lock.

But why would it block? ... I don't see what thread has the
Threads_lock.  Is this comment (that I want put back) accurate?

thanks,
Coleen