RFR(S) 8241071 Generation of classes.jsa is not deterministic

Jiangli Zhou jianglizhou at google.com
Mon Apr 27 16:28:15 UTC 2020

Hi Ioi,

I only took a quick look and this looked okay generally. I will read
it more closely. I like David's alternative suggestion of using a VM
defined system property. What's your thought on that?

Thank you for the effort on improving the .jsa deterministic. This
will help improve CDS usability longer term and also improve build
process in some cases.

Best,
Jiangli