RFR 8243572: Multiple tests fail with assert(cld->klasses() != 0LL) failed: unexpected NULL for cld->klasses()

Harold Seigel harold.seigel at oracle.com
Tue Apr 28 19:42:11 UTC 2020

Hi Mandy,

Thanks for the review.

I thought that the term 'hidden classes' referred to weak hidden classes
and we would use the term 'strong hidden classes' to refer to hidden
classes that were not weak.  Hence, I don't think we need to change
'hidden_classes...' to 'non_strong_hidden_classes...'.

Also, I think that 'non_strong_hidden_classes' sounds really awkward and
would prefer to either leave it as is or change to 'weak_hidden_classes'.

Does that sound okay?

Thanks, Harold