RFR 8243572: Multiple tests fail with assert(cld->klasses() != 0LL) failed: unexpected NULL for cld->klasses()

Markus Gronlund MARKUS.GRONLUND at ORACLE.COM
Tue Apr 28 21:59:26 UTC 2020

“Hidden” genera (default) “Strong Hidden” species?

If need to make explicit, “Weak Hidden” vs “Strong Hidden”

“Weak” as a term induces the, historically intuitive, idea of not-strong. “Regular” and “Normal” are too general for this concept, especially as Hidden Classes are introduced to be an alternative to  (historically) “Regular” and “Normal” classes.

2 cents

Markus

Sent from my iPhone