RFR (trivial) 8244173: Uncomment subtest in runtime/InvocationTests/invocationC1Tests.java

David Holmes david.holmes at oracle.com
Thu Apr 30 07:36:35 UTC 2020

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dholmes/8244173/webrev/

runtime/InvocationTests/invocationC1Tests.java has this:

       // Uncomment this test once JDK-8226588 is fixed
         // runTest("invokevirtual.Generator",
String.valueOf(major_version));

JDK-8226588 morphed into JDK-8227467 and has now been fixed, so this
subtest can be uncommented.

Harold: I spotted this by chance during another code review and didn't
find a follow-up issue filed to fix it, so I filed one and fixed it. :)

Testing: itself
          tiers 1-3 (in progress)