Build failure on illumos after 8238988

Aleksey Shipilev shade at redhat.com
Fri Feb 28 16:54:55 UTC 2020

On 2/28/20 4:06 PM, Daniel D. Daugherty wrote:
> On 2/28/20 9:53 AM, Aleksey Shipilev wrote:
>> On 2/28/20 3:47 PM, Daniel D. Daugherty wrote:
>>> I filed the following for you:
>>>
>>>       JDK-8240231 Build failure on illumos after 8238988
>>>       https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8240231
>> Daniel, would you also be taking care of it?
>>
>> I think we can push this simple fix blindly (i.e. without having Solaris machines to test on),
>> relying on Peter's own testing.
>
> Daniel? Am I in trouble with you Aleksey? :-)

When I was looking at it, the issue had no assignee, and since Oracle was ditching Solaris support
[1], I wondered if somebody else (like me) would need to step in and push the patch. But I see you
self-assigned this and already pushed the fix, well done.

--
Thanks,
-Aleksey

[1] https://openjdk.java.net/jeps/362