RFR(s): 8236766: Remove un-used oops do and drain list in VM thread.

coleen.phillimore at oracle.com coleen.phillimore at oracle.com
Fri Jan 10 19:07:22 UTC 2020

Robbin, this looks good.  I was looking for where we used to have oops
in VM_Operation (it was VM_ThreadStop), which is now a handshake.  So
this is good.  This line should have also been removed though:

$ grep -ri threadstop
share/runtime/vmOperations.hpp:  template(ThreadStop)
$

Can you remove this too?

Thanks,
Coleen