Trust final fields in records

Johannes Kuhn info at j-kuhn.de
Fri Jun 12 11:35:18 UTC 2020

Jackson will break. It loves to call setAccessible on everything - even
when explicitly disabled [1].

The other thing to consider is if setAccessible should fail, or if it
should still allow read access, similar to static final fields.

- Johannes

[1]: https://github.com/FasterXML/jackson-databind/issues/2760