RFR(S)[16]: 8246477: add whitebox support for deflating idle monitors

David Holmes david.holmes at oracle.com
Mon Jun 22 07:47:10 UTC 2020

Hi Dan,

This all seems fine to me.

A couple of nits:

src/hotspot/share/runtime/synchronizer.cpp

+     if (ret_code == false) {

=> if (!ret_code) {

---

test/hotspot/jtreg/runtime/whitebox/TestWBDeflateIdleMonitors.java

  27  * @test TestWBDeflateIdleMonitors

@test is a marker. We don't/shouldn't write anything after it.

29  * @summary Test verify that WB method deflateIdleMonitors works
correctly.

"Test verify" is not grammatically correct.

---