RFR: 8250563: Add KVHashtable::add_if_absent [v2]

Ioi Lam iklam at openjdk.java.net
Tue Sep 8 07:05:30 UTC 2020

> Please review this XS change. I added a new **KVHashtable::add_if_absent** function (modeled after
> ResourceHashtable::put_if_absent from JDK-8244733).
> - I used "add" instead of "put" to be consistent with the naming convention in utility/hashtable.hpp
> - I also fixed a type in the comments in resourceHashtable.hpp
>
> Running mach5 tiers1/2.

Ioi Lam has refreshed the contents of this pull request, and previous commits have been removed. The incremental views
will show differences compared to the previous content of the PR. The pull request contains one new commit since the
last revision:

  8250563: Add KVHashtable::add_if_absent

Changes:
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/66/files/f41faaad..5249b6be