RFR: 8250563: Add KVHashtable::add_if_absent [v3]

Ioi Lam iklam at openjdk.java.net
Tue Sep 8 15:27:49 UTC 2020

> Please review this XS change. I added a new **KVHashtable::add_if_absent** function (modeled after
> ResourceHashtable::put_if_absent from JDK-8244733).
> - I used "add" instead of "put" to be consistent with the naming convention in utility/hashtable.hpp
> - I also fixed a type in the comments in resourceHashtable.hpp
>
> Running mach5 tiers1/2.

Ioi Lam has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:

  (a) remove const& from add_if_absent; (b) use EQUALS template param instead of ==

Changes:
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/66/files/5249b6be..ca5000a5

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=66&range=02