RFR: 8253435: Cgroup: 'stomping of _mount_path' crash if manually mounted cpusets exist [v2]

Severin Gehwolf sgehwolf at openjdk.java.net
Fri Sep 25 14:40:27 UTC 2020

On Fri, 25 Sep 2020 07:46:05 GMT, Volker Simonis <simonis at openjdk.org> wrote:

> If the manual mount point comes first in mountinfo, check_mount_path() would record its mount path as the correct one
> and would bail out later, when checking the other controllers.

Would it? In that case we'd have `mount_path == NULL` and then the path gets checked against `/sys/fs/cgroup`, which it
isn't and gets skipped. If what you said was true, wouldn't [this
patch](https://github.com/jerboaa/jdk/commit/97bb674c6fa9031d5ca34d3de74bba16c5afdb46) trigger the assertion in the
else clause in `check_mount_path()` when running the new regression test, which has data that you describe?