RFR: 8271419: Refactor test code for modifying CDS archive contents [v2]

Calvin Cheung ccheung at openjdk.java.net
Mon Aug 2 18:51:34 UTC 2021

On Sat, 31 Jul 2021 20:42:57 GMT, Yumin Qi <minqi at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> The code for modifying CDS archive content could be used by other tests so the common code is refactored into a util class CDSArchiveUtils.
>>
>> Tests: tier1,tier4
>>
>> Thanks
>> Yumin
>
> Yumin Qi has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:
>
>   Move more function to CDSArchiveUtils, fixed review comments

Just couple of nits.

test/hotspot/jtreg/runtime/cds/appcds/SharedArchiveConsistency.java line 39:

> 37: import jdk.test.lib.cds.CDSArchiveUtils;
> 38: import jdk.test.lib.process.OutputAnalyzer;
> 39: import jdk.test.lib.Utils;

The above import of Utils is no longer needed.

test/hotspot/jtreg/runtime/cds/appcds/SharedArchiveConsistency.java line 43:

> 41: import java.io.IOException;
> 42: import java.util.Random;
> 43: import sun.hotspot.WhiteBox;

The import of Random is no longer needed.
I think the import of WhiteBox can also be removed since it is not used in this file.