RFR: 8271513: support JavaThreadIteratorWithHandle replacement by new ThreadsList::Iterator [v2]

Daniel D.Daugherty dcubed at openjdk.java.net
Thu Aug 5 16:47:33 UTC 2021

On Sat, 31 Jul 2021 04:40:24 GMT, Kim Barrett <kbarrett at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Daniel D. Daugherty has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge or a rebase. The incremental webrev excludes the unrelated changes brought in by the merge/rebase. The pull request contains seven additional commits since the last revision:
>>
>>  - Merge branch 'pull/4671' into JDK-8271513
>>  - kbarrett CR - simplify 'ThreadsList::Iterator::operator!=(Iterator i)'
>>  - 8271513: support JavaThreadIteratorWithHandle replacement by new ThreadsList::Iterator
>>  - 8193559.kbarrett.part1 - Kim's proposed rewrite using newer C++ features.
>>  - Merge branch 'master' into JDK-8193559
>>  - kbarrett CR - delete unused _list member.
>>  - 8193559.cr0
>
> Looks good, and trivial.

@kimbarrett, @dholmes-ora and @coleenp - I'm not seeing any commentary in this PR
indicating that there are any agreed up changes to make here. I'm going to double
check my email folder for this bug ID since I know that not everything sent via email
has made it into the PR...

So far, only @kimbarrett has marked this PR as reviewed. However, since this code is
actually his, that doesn't count. My own review doesn't count since I created the PR
so if we don't get another (R)eviewer approval, then this PR won't be moving forward.