RFR: 8259070: Add jcmd option to dump CDS [v4]

Yumin Qi minqi at openjdk.java.net
Wed Mar 31 04:39:10 UTC 2021

@iklam Thanks. Yes, the comment out for the deletion is unintentional for test only and forgot to revert. I will revert it. Also I will merge with upstream. Since this repo has no merge from upstream for long time, it may cause conflicts. If too many conflicts to  resolve I would like to withdraw this one and resubmit as a new PR. Thanks.