<i18n dev> Contribute LocaleNames_nl.properties

Michael Fang Michael.Fang at Sun.COM
Mon May 19 21:28:05 PDT 2008

Hi Marieke,

Thank you for your interest in contributing to LocaleNames_nl.properties.

Currently, the file only included translation for NL and BE. Are you
interested in adding translation for more countries? If so, you can
refer to the LocaleNames.properties for the complete list of language
names and country names.

We do hope that the any new locale data update for java follow the CLDR
specification if they are available. Please refer to
http://unicode.org/cldr/data/common/main/nl.xml to find the current CLDR
data (translation) for nl.

We i18n/l10n group members will be glad to help and work with you to
achieve this goal.

thanks,

-michael

http://openjdk.java.net/groups/i18n/