<i18n dev> Fwd: Re: Codereview Request: 7039066 j.u.rgex does not match TR#18 RL1.4 Simple Word Boundaries and RL1.2 Properties

Alan Bateman Alan.Bateman at oracle.com
Wed Apr 27 08:51:39 PDT 2011

Xueming Shen wrote:
> :
>
> UNICODE_CHARACTER_CLASS is clear and straightforward. I am OK with it.
>
> The webrev, ccc and api docs have been updated accordingly.
>
> Yes, I still need a reviewer for the implementation changes. Tom has
> helped review
> the doc (and the definition of those properties).
I've gone through the implementation changes. Looks good and I didn't
see anything obviously wrong. A couple of minor comments:

In UnicodeProp.forName it might be more efficient to eliminate the
containsKey and instead check whether get returns null. Also, should
this only be ignoring IAE rather than Exception?

In Pattern.java L912 I guess you didn't mean to change "string" to
"stringg". Another one at L1317 - "if UNICODE_CHARACTER_CLASS presents"
- I assume this should be "present".

You might want to check the headers on the new tests - looks like you've
included the header that has the classpath exception, also they claim to
have been written years ago. UnicodeProp is also confused about its
birthdate.

-Alan