<i18n dev> [9] RFR: 8058509: CLDRLocaleDataMetaInfo should be in jdk.localedata

Naoto Sato naoto.sato at oracle.com
Tue Sep 16 21:03:31 UTC 2014

I revised the fix based on suggestions from Erik/Magnus. I just ended up
creating Gensrc-jdk.localedata.gmk, instead of renaming GensrcCLDR.gmk
because GensrcLocaleData.gmk (formerly GensrcLocaleDataMetaInfo.gmk) is
also needed to build jdk.localedata:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~naoto/8058509/webrev.1/

Please review.

Naoto