<i18n dev> RFR: 8031145: Re-examine closed i18n tests to see it they can be moved to the jdk repository.

Masayoshi Okutsu masayoshi.okutsu at oracle.com
Thu May 26 09:41:56 UTC 2016

Naoto pointed out that test/java/text/Format/common/*Format.props should
have the copyright header. Unfortunately,
test/java/text/Format/common/PParser.java, which parses the .props
files, doesn't support any comment lines. So, PParser has been changed
to be able to support comment lines.
test/java/text/Format/common/FormatIteratorTest.java, PParser.java, and
*Format.props have been changed. No other changes.

Webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~okutsu/9/8031145/webrev.02

Thanks,
Masayoshi

p.s. The URL for webrev.01 was wrong. It should be
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~okutsu/9/8031145/webrev.01.