<i18n dev> Contents of i18n-dev digest..."

Steven R. Loomis srl at icu-project.org
Thu Jan 5 22:44:17 UTC 2017

Please do NOT remove ResourceBundleControlProvider. It is critical for
our product.

We are using this in production in
https://github.com/IBM-Bluemix/gp-java-client/blob/f43d52db0b5c73f3bcfcd2313a397584734f728b/README.md#using-resourcebundlecontrolprovider-spi-java-8-or-later
- so that we can provide seamless resource bundle data without requiring
user code change.

-s