<i18n dev> [11] Review Request: 8202696 glyphs in textfield only shown when thai baht-character is added

Dipak Kumar dipak.kumar at oracle.com
Mon Jun 18 07:29:24 UTC 2018

Hi Phil,

I am able to make the test automated after incorporating your suggestion to limit the test case to logical fonts.
I observed that "canDisplayUpTo()" which internally uses "canDisplay()" does return expected values for logical fonts.

Thanks for your guidance.

Please find the updated webrev at http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dkumar/8202696/webrev.02/ .
Request you to review it again and let me know your comments.

Thanks,
Dipak