<i18n dev> RFR: 8252497: Incorrect numeric currency code for ROL

Yuri Nesterenko yan at azul.com
Sat Aug 29 07:55:48 UTC 2020

Thank you, Naoto!

Yes, you are right, while some sites insist on 2: for instance,
https://help.sap.com/saphelp_pos22/helpdata/en/4f/efa63a9bb04d94a0ae4c32fd6cd827/content.htm?no_cache=true
 -- so I have been confused -- the official amendment fax on www.currency-iso.org
https://www.currency-iso.org/dam/downloads/dl_currency_iso_amendment_126.pdf
states minor unit 0 (no wonder with denomination 10000 to 1).

Updated webrev is
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~yan/8252497/webrev.1/

Thank you again!
--yan