<i18n dev> RFR: 8263658: Use the blessed modifier order in java.base

Alex Blewitt github.com+76791+alblue at openjdk.java.net
Thu Mar 18 16:47:40 UTC 2021

On Thu, 18 Mar 2021 15:08:09 GMT, Aleksey Shipilev <shade at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> src/java.base/share/classes/com/sun/security/ntlm/NTLMException.java line 52:
>>
>>> 50:      * from server.
>>> 52:     //public static final int DOMAIN_UNMATCH = 3;
>>
>> Maybe this one ought to be removed instead?
>
> Yeah, I agree.

Is that there to indicate a placeholder value that was once used and is kept for documentation purposes? Should the corresponding JavaDoc be removed as well? Should I do this in the same commit/PR as this one, or submit a new PR? Would prefer to avoid conflating fixes if possible so that if one needs to be reverted we don't revert the related changes.