<i18n dev> RFR: 8288723: Avoid redundant ConcurrentHashMap.get call in java.time [v2]

Andrey Turbanov aturbanov at openjdk.org
Wed Jun 22 21:29:50 UTC 2022

> Instead of separate ConcurrentHashMap.get call, we can use result of previous putIfAbsent call.

Andrey Turbanov has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:

  8288723: Avoid redundant ConcurrentHashMap.get call in java.time
  use computeIfAbsent where lambda could be short and static

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/9208/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/9208/files/73a2f6cb..aa67cdf6

Webrevs: