<i18n dev> RFR: 8288377: [REDO] DST not applying properly with zone id offset set with TZ env variable

Gaurav Chaudhari duke at openjdk.org
Wed Jun 29 14:38:45 UTC 2022

@naotoj Thanks for letting me know, hadn't tried that function yet. At first look it seems to working exactly as needed, but I will need to parse the result into substrings to put a semi-colon between the hour and minute offset, in order to match the output required. But definitely looks much simpler in comparison ...