Intellij project with idea.sh

Sergei Ustimenko fdesu at protonmail.com
Wed Jun 30 17:16:32 UTC 2021

Hi Jon,

Agree, taking this into account and what Maurizio says, maybe it's worth to
hardcode the language level in make/ide/idea/langtools/template/misc.xml to
JDK_16 [1]. This way it is still easy to maintain and misc.xml in
make/ide/idea/jdk/template still has JDK_X. What do you think?

In the meantime, I would be grateful if someone can sponsor the change and
create a JBS issue to track efforts. I will need it later to link a PR.

Thanks,
Sergei

[1] - https://github.com/JetBrains/intellij-community/blob/master/jps/model-api/src/org/jetbrains/jps/model/java/LanguageLevel.java#L24

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.