JSR 386 (Java SE 12) Specification -- DRAFT 1

Iris Clark iris.clark at oracle.com
Fri Jul 13 04:32:43 UTC 2018

Hi.

The first draft of the Specification is available here:

    http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iris/se/12/spec/java-se-12-draft-spec-01/

It is based on build 1 which has few changes.

Once JEPs are Targeted to JDK 12, I'll add the "Feature summary" and "Feature
details" sections.  Similarly, if any APIs or non-API features are removed,
I'll add the "APIs removed" or "Non-API features removed" sections as
appropriate.

The JCP EDR milestone is around the corner.  I anticipate submission of DRAFT 2
(or DRAFT 3) to the PMO and publication in late July.  As usual with
milestones, we'll take a snapshot of the current Specification and submit it.

Links to the JEP/CSR Dashboards, latest Specification, latest JavaDoc API and
diffs, and latest RI binaries may be found on this page:

    http://openjdk.java.net/projects/jdk/12/spec/

Thanks,
Iris