Scheduling regular meetings

Tim Ellison Tim_Ellison at uk.ibm.com
Mon Sep 17 08:00:21 UTC 2018

That sounds ok - though we should have some idea of what we'll be
discussing
in these meetings, as it may be that any issues raised so infrequently may
be more disruptive than productive.  So knowing if these are
informational,
or working meetings, etc. will dictate how frequently we should meet.

As for the preferred days, please avoid Friday otherwise I'll figure it
out.

Regards,
Tim

"java-se-spec-experts" <java-se-spec-experts-bounces at openjdk.java.net>
wrote on 14/09/2018 22:39:31:

> From: Brian Goetz <brian.goetz at oracle.com>
> To: java-se-spec-experts at openjdk.java.net
> Date: 14/09/2018 22:40
> Subject: Scheduling regular meetings
> Sent by: "java-se-spec-experts" <java-se-spec-experts-
> bounces at openjdk.java.net>
>
> I have been pretty bad about scheduling conference calls.  So, let's try

> this: let's try to do a quarterly conference call, which will give us
> two calls per release window, say Jan/Apr/Jul/Oct. Let's try to settle
> on a deterministic schedule (i.e., 9A ET second Monday of those months),

> and then we can get them on a calendar rather than running a time poll
> for each one.
>
> Please send me (privately is fine) any general constraints (times/days
> that are known good / known bad in general) and I'll try to propose some

> options in the intersection of gathered constraints that we can haggle
> over.

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.