RFR: JDK-8242326: use new "summary-list" CSS class instead of general "block-list" for list of summary sections

Jonathan Gibbons jonathan.gibbons at oracle.com
Wed Apr 8 01:41:09 UTC 2020

Please review the latest in the series of updates to change uses of CSS
class `block-list` to use separate class names.  This is for the list of
summary sections that appear on most declaration pages.

The pattern is much the same as before, so I won't go into a lot of
details.  As before, the changes percolate  from the builder classes to
the writer classes to the writer-impl classes.

Some of the changes are cosmetic, updating the doc comment, and updating
the name of parameters and local variables to better reflect their usage.

There's one more similar change in the pipeline, for the summary tables.
When that has been done, I'll do another round of update on the comments
in HtmlStyle.

-- Jon

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jjg/8242326/webrev.00/
API: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jjg/8242326/api.00/