RFR: JDK-8242649 : improve the CSS class names used for summary and details tables

Hannes Wallnoefer HANNES.WALLNOEFER at ORACLE.COM
Fri Apr 24 13:38:38 UTC 2020

Hi Jon,

+1. That’s another nice improvement in terms of HTML and CSS.

Generated docs look unchanged in Chrome, Firefox and Safari and table tabs work fine.

In line 59 of Table.java the @code tag opens with a square bracket instead of a curly one.

I note that some of the Table methods are never used: setStripedStyles, setTabStyles, setRowIdPrefix. Do you foresee these methods being used in the future?

Hannes